Why settle when you could have an amazing marriage…with each other?!
If you’ve been together for any length of time, you know that marriage requires more to last than just two people in love. When life inevitably happens, with all its ups and downs, marriage takes trust, mutual regard, and a willingness to do the work.
Easier said than done, I know.
If you’re feeling…
- tired of the same argument, different day.
- stuck in a cycle of ongoing conflict.
- overwhelmed by stress in your relationship.
- hurt by things your spouse has said or done.
- disappointed by dreams that never became realities.
- disillusioned by unmet expectations or promises.
- uncertain about the future of your marriage.
…then you’ve come to the right place.
Marriage counseling is for the couple who wants to figure out how to make things better and is ready to make changes toward that goal.
Through marriage counseling at Relational Remodel, you will learn how to:
Manage your own emotions when you and your partner disagree.
Understand each other on a deeper level - wants, needs, fears, and dreams.
Express yourself in a way that invites your partner to listen rather than get defensive.
Solve problems in the right way at the right time.
Rebuild areas in your relationship where trust has been broken.
Understand how each of you contributes to the "crazy cycle" you feel stuck in.
View negative feelings and conflict as an opportunity for growth and intimacy.
$65Per Therapy Hour
*We do not accept or bill for insurance at this time.